* Be selected for IntEnt's program for starting entrepreneurs
* Win a business trip for training, b2b and investor meetings
* Get access to a network of more than 40,000 like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches and investors
* Win a technical assistance prize worth €5,000
Participation Criteria for this competition
- Check the general participation criteria here
- You must be Kosovar, Palestinian, Rwandan, Liberian or Burundian living abroad.
- Your country of business must be: Palestine, Kosovo, Liberia, Rwanda, Burundi.
How to Submit your Business Plan?1. Become a member of the BiD Network. Register here.
2. Create a profile in the BiD Network. Log in with your email and password.
3. Fill in and submit an online business summary by clicking "+Add a business plan" and answering the 15 questions about your business idea. You will find this button under "New contributions" when you are logged in. Make sure to click the box Diaspora Challenge at the bottom of the application.
Submit your application before the 30th of September 2011 and access our coaching services.
4. Submit a complete business plan. If you already have a complete business plan you can attach it to your application directly. You can also submit it once your application is accepted. We offer business plan templates and coaching. For a more detailed instruction click on the grey box 'How to present your plan' on the right.
Make sure to submit your complete business plan before the competition deadline on the 31st of December 2011.
After you submit your plan:
- Your plan will enter the assessment process. You will receive extensive feedback in each stage.
- In January 2012, the finalists will be selected. These will be invited to participate in BiD Network's SME Forum and Marketplace.
- Whether or not you become a finalist, all high quality business plans are eligible for the BiD Network Investor Matchmaking Services.