Applications invited for Chevening Scholarship Program from Young Professionals in Select African Countries to pursue PG studies in the UK
Fields of Study
- You are a postgraduate student who can prove your academic success and who has already begun a career in your chosen field.
- You have between two and five years working experience (depending on the country you are applying in), with an excellent track record illustrating your achievements and your potential to use the skills gained during your scholarship to make a difference in your country.
- You have achieved an excellent mark for you undergraduate degree and can provide a transcript of your academic record. Specific academic requirements are available from the British Council offices in your country.
- You are 21 years or older (there are upper age limits for specific countries so please ensure you check this during your applications process).
- You are a resident in your country when you apply and provide your birth certificate (with translation).
- You must have good English language skills (most UK Higher Education institutions require a minimum IELTS of 6.5 for admission into postgraduate courses).
Applications are only open at certain times of the year and differ per country.
For more information, visit this link
Source Link: http://www.fundsforngos.org/zambia/applications-invited-chevening-scholarship-program-young-professionals-select-african-countries-pursue-pg-studies-uk/#ixzz1gTkkekjv
Copyright©FUNDSFORNGOS.ORG. Do not remove this link.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution